This network is focused on identifying innovations, giving space to critical voices and telling the stories that inspire us to keep going. It is not 'owned' by any of the core polio partners and is therefore independent but it is deeply committed to eradicating polio and to supporting the many thousands of people who are working towards this goal.
We hope that the opinions and ideas shared through this network spark ideas and innovations in polio communication that contribute to ending polio.
No cases found.
- Research Methodologies
- Communication: Results for Children
- The Communication and Media for Development Network
- Health Communication
- Health, Rights, Media
- A sector in crisis: Responding to political, policy, and funding shifts in international development
- Proposed Communication for Development Association
- Soul Beat Africa: Democracy and Governance Network
- Polio Networks
- The Media Development Network