Many thanks to everyone who participated in the Credible Research Methodologies event in London on Monday 16th March. Specific thanks also to everyone in BBC Media Action who provided such excellent support and guidance.
We are very interested in your feedback on this event. There is a quick survey poll - at this link - see the right margin in the home page. Please do "vote". But it would also be excellent if you could please share more substantive comments, questions and analysis. To do so please either just reply by email to this note or click the Read More link below and complete the Comments block. Some starter questions follow in case helpful:
- What were the two main outcomes you were seeking from this event?
- Please provide some comments on ways in which this event helped concerning your outcomes.
- Please provide some comments on ways in which this event was not helpful concerning your outcomes.
- Please comment on one aspect of the event that you found particularly helpful.
- Please comment on one aspect of the event that you found to be not particularly helpful.
- What questions do you have for the organisers? (eg some have asked why all health and why focus on numeric data?)
Just to note that these comments and questions will be shared with everyone. Please do comment on any comments. In order to reduce email flow we may not send all comments by email. But they will be published on the platform so please check in when your schedules permit.
Thanks - really appreciate everyone's comments and feedback. And please do complete the poll!
Best wishes - Warren