To: Participants - Research Methodologies - London - March 16th, 2015 From: Warren Feek
Hi - very much look forward to working with you at the Research Methodologies day in London on March 16th, 2015. Many thanks for participating in person or virtually. This is just a quick introduction to the communication platform for this event. All pre- during- and post-event communications will flow through this platform which is part of the overall The CI communication and media for development network with 89,000 registered participants.
- Most people participating have now submitted their introductory profiles. We are chasing the ones who have not!.
- Click the person icon here to open the participants list and profiles.
- Click on a participant's username or image to learn more about the people with whom you will share this event.
- All communications are received/sent by email as well as being accessible for review and comment on the platform.
- When you receive an email message simply reply as you would to any email if you have comments, questions or suggestions.
- When you are logged in on the platform you can submit comments online.
- For example if you have comments, questions re the draft agenda here simply complete the "Post New Comment" block and Send.
- Please note that all comments are filtered for human approval in order to protect against spamming. So you may not see them for a few hours.
- You can edit your profile at any time - ensure you are logged in; click your username top left; then click Account settings; and, add/change the picture, edit the Professional information (your position), and Personal information (about you?) sections. Personal details such as phone numbers, email addresses, etc are not revealed.
Thanks. We will soon be adding to this platform - for example sections for each of the main presentations - see Agenda.
Hopefully this brief intro supports you enhancing the value you will gain from this event for your important work. If you have any comments or questions please just reply by email or make sure you are logged in and complete the "comment" block and send.
Very much look forward to working with you.
Best wishes - Warren